Saturday, July 17, 2010

Shake the Mountains, God.

As I begin this blog about transformation in the Appalachian Mountains, my mind wonders into all the questions, doubts, and disappointments from the past, and I think, "Will this really happen? Will you, God, pour out your Glory here and change this place?" It's so easy to doubt. Faith is a gift from God, so I pray for faith.

As my mind wonders, my spirit rises and I hear the Voice of God saying, "Yes." So I say, "Yes." Sometimes, God is just waiting on our, "yes." I believe God is going to do, and even now is doing, some radical things in these mountains. I believe He is redefining the Appalachian Mountains. I believe He is pouring out something so beautiful and lasting that we can not even comprehend it yet. He is even now shaking these mountains. He can shake these mountains... even with just a whisper.

Click the video link below and as you listen to this awesome song by Lifehouse, ask the Lord to give you the gift of faith for these mountains and join me as I pray, "Shake the mountains, God."




No comments:

Post a Comment